Enjoy some Midwest fresh air and visit our state-of-the-art Technology Center!
|Event dates:||November 11-13, 2014 - Now accepting registrations|
|Event times:||9am - 4pm daily|
|Location:||Growers Supply, 1440 SW 18th Avenue, Dyersville, IA 52040|
|Our goal:||To educate growers of any background about a variety of sustainable growing opportunities and technologies.|
Year-Round Hydroponic Growing
– Production factors
– Disease Control
– Marketing your produce and more!
– Using fodder in your operation
– System components
– Producing microgreens for high-end markets and more!
– Basics of fish farming
– The connection between hydroponic production and fish farming
– How to construct aquaponics systems to produce at a variety of levels and more!
|Cost:||$995 - includes three nights lodging, curriculum workbook and lunch each day.|
|Bonus:||Upon course completion, you'll receive $995 towards the purchase of a complete greenhouse, hydroponic, fodder or aquaponic system. If a customer has already purchased a greenhouse or system, the CEA School will be free.|
|Registration:||To register, call Cathy Eiben at 800.327.6835 x 795. Registration ends one week prior to the event.
Each event is limited to the first 40 people, so hurry!
|Future event dates:||2015 Schedule TBD|
Do You Want To Know More?