Versatile PolyMax® Dutch Buckets are ideal for both small- and large-scale hydroponic growing.
• Dutch Buckets are designed to be fed by drip emitters and plumbed to drain using a common 1.5" PVC pipe, purchased locally.
• Siphon Elbows, sold separately, regulate safety reservoir of nutrient solution at bottom of bucket to 1" deep. This feature prevents growing medium from drying out and causing water stress between irrigation cycles. Siphon pipe also prevents over accumulation of nutrient solution.
• Each bucket requires two Siphon Elbows, sold separately.
• Ideal for use with our Horticultural Perlite and Grodan Delta Gro-Blocks, each sold separately.
• Dutch Buckets are available in black only.
• Grow like the pros!
• Ideal for tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, scallions, basil, other herbs and more!
We offer Commercial Hydroponic Consulting from planning, design, start-up & operational training!