Tri-layer, heavyweight greenhouse film is black on one side and white on the other. Primarily used as a reflective cover in vegetable production, it can also be used to create a complete blackout environment.
• 5 mil, 18 month, tri-layer Black/White film is UV stabilized to last up to 2 full years when under greenhouse roof.
• Excellent tear and puncture resistance.
• Use as either a reflective ground cover or to create the perfect black out environment.
• Acts as an effective weed and moisture barrier, providing 100% opacity.
• Also ideal as an airtight animal feed storage for hay and corn silage.
• Available in full rolls only.
Black Out Film:
When used with the white surface away from the crop, film provides total light blockage. Control the photo period of greenhouse crops for selected plant species, such as orchids and other tropical plants and flowers, to imitate flower bud production. Keeps the plant environment warm, maintains better heat distribution, without heat buildup or stress and will reduce your energy costs.
Reflective Ground Cover:
Reflects light to lower leaves for more efficient use of greenhouse transmitted light for both ground and bench crops. When used in vegetable production as a reflective ground cover, it has been proven to increase tomato yields by 27%. Crops grown in conjunction with reflective film covers have lower root zone temperatures, which is very important during summer production.
Attention: Closeouts are one of a kind, last one, slightly damaged/missing parts, special pricing, remnants or returns. All products are sold as-is and only carry a 30-day return policy. Images are shown for representation only. If more information is needed, please use Live Help online chat or Contact Us and reference the item number listed above.