Infrared retention and anti-condensate additives mean superior diffusion rates, heat retention and tensile strength.
• Co-extruded copolymer resin tri-layer construction offers maximum physical properties for superior film life.
• Infrared (IR) additives provide excellent diffusion and absorb and re-radiate infrared heat back down to the crop during the evening hours, saving as much as 30% on heating costs.
• Drip control additive is incorporated throughout the film and provides superior condensation control.
• 88% light transmission.
• 52% diffused light transmission means improved, more uniform plant growth.
• UV stabilized for up to four years of film life.
• Writing (this side to the soil) should be facing the inside of the greenhouse so you can read from inside the greenhouse.
Attention: Closeouts are one of a kind, last one, slightly damaged/missing parts, special pricing, remnants or returns. All products are sold as-is and only carry a 30-day return policy. Images are shown for representation only. If more information is needed, please use Live Help online chat or Contact Us and reference the item number listed above.