Provide a healthy and nourishing environment for your livestock, sheep, goats, hogs or chickens. ClearSpan™ Moo-Tel™ lets the sun shine in.
• Frames are constructed with our 14 gauge USA-made, triple-galvanized, structural steel tubing. 20'W and 26'W use 1.66" OD pipe. 30'W use 1.90" OD pipe.
• Unique cross bracing at the top for added strength and durability.
• Available with either our superior PolyMax® 5.2 oz.,12 mil, Clear Woven Cover or our Sun Master's 6 mil 4 year White Film.
• Our 5.2 oz. clear cover comes with a full 4 year warranty. With added UV inhibitors, this fabric has excellent cold-crack resistance and will not tear.
• Our Sun Master's 6 mil 4 year white film is made from strong copolymer resin with anti-static additive that repels dust and dirt and keeps the light shining through. This film, with tri-layer construction and UV additives, comes with a 4 year warranty.
• Drop-Down Sides, manufactured from our 5.2 oz. fabric, allow you to control the air entering the building without exposing your animals to cold drafts. Includes our exclusive “Twist-of-the-Wrist” Assembly, complete with all necessary hardware for installation.
• Roll-up door and end panels are manufactured from 10 oz., 22 mil translucent fabric.
• Rafter spacing: 4'. Sidewall height: 4'5".
• For additional strength and durability, particularly in heavy snow areas, add one of our Rafter Kits to your Moo-Tel™ building.
• Heavy-duty ground posts are included.
• Purchase 4 x 4s locally to strengthen and finish off the ends.
• Baseboards are required for attaching Drop-Down Sides. Our Recycled Plastic Lumber, sold separately, comes with a 50 yr. warranty and is ideal.
Please Note: Optional Ridge Vent Kit below, available only on units with 5.2 oz. clear cover, allows control over ventilation, humidity buildup and temperatures within the structure.