Majestic Gutter-Connect Greenhouse 56'W x 72'L Sides Film w/Roll-Up
Majestic Gutter-Connect Majestic Greenhouses use more of your valuable growing space, with no land waste between greenhouses and are more energy efficient than stand-alone units. Unique gutter-connect modular framework allows you to connect two or more buildings together. The extruded aluminum, highly stable gutters allow you to add additional bays to increase growing capacity, using the most cost effective method. Purchase the greenhouse alone, or save hundreds of dollars and purchase our Super-Gro Equipment Pack with your greenhouse.
• Utilize more valuable square acreage for growing.
• Greenhouse framework is constructed from 14 gauge USA-made, triple-galvanized structural steel tubing. Both vertical pipes and arches are 2.375" OD.
• Rafter spacing: 6'. Sidewall height: 9'7-7/8".
• Choose film covering on top with either Roll-Up or Drop-Down Sides and 8mm polycarbonate end pane, film covering on top only with 8mm polycarbonate sides and ends, or complete polycarbonate covering.
• Drop-Down Sides use our 5.2 oz. greenhouse fabric.
• Our exclusive "Twist-of-the-Wrist" Assembly, for Roll-Up or Drop-Down Sides, makes ventilation easy.
• Double layer film covering with Inflation Fan Kit, is manufactured using an outer layer of 6 mil 4 year greenhouse film and an inside layer of Sun Master Infrared Anti-Condensate Thermal Film that maximizes heat retention and offers excellent drip control. Poly latches included.
• Includes our high-quality, 48"W x 92"H double door; complete with stainless steel hinges and latch set.
• Optional Double Back Door Kit is available.
• Units are 16'3/8"H to ridge.
Our Price: $28,225.00
Estimate Shipping Cost |
Manufactured Product - Available in
|Side Wall Height
||6 mil, 4-year greenhouse film
||USA-made, triple-galvanized structural steel tubing
||8mm Twin-wall polycarbonate
|Side Wall Material
||Roll-up 6 mil greenhouse film
|Number of Doors
||48"W x 92"H (each)
|Number of Bays
||Instructions (PDF Format)
||Reference Document (PDF Format)
Click here for more images.
May we also recommend