Link4 iGrow Controllers are the latest in greenhouse environmental automation. Control and integrate a variety of equipment in your greenhouse with one easy-to-use system.
• Controllers available for small, mid-size and large commercial growers.
• Manage your heating, cooling, humidity, lighting needs and more from just one controller.
• Precision controls allow you to improve crop quality, reduce equipment usage and lower energy costs.
• Exclusive 2 year manufacturer's warranty and 24/7, 365 days per year support.
iGrow 800 Controller (111137).
• Ideal for small or medium greenhouses.
• 8 outputs, 9 stages. Operate up to eight different pieces of greenhouse equipment, including exhaust fans, pad louvers, fan jets, pad pumps, HAF fans, heaters and more.
• These controllers offer advanced control of your equipment at an affordable price. Monitor energy use of each piece of equipment, allowing you to adjust to save money. USB port allows you to easily transfer your data history to your computer.
• Includes temperature probe with 50' of cable.
• 111137 features VC option for controlling vents and curtains, as well as the S module which allows you to monitor your equipment from a computer, smartphone or iPhone app.
• Install iGrow 800 Controllers with our Standard Contactor Panel (111141).
Pricing is for controller only. For turnkey integrated solutions please contact one of our knowledgeable Greenhouse Specialists. Turnkey integrated solutions include factory built UL contactor/relay panels prewired to & integrated with the controller. Custom options & color coded wiring diagrams available.