Clear, weather-resistant corrugated polycarbonate covering gives these greenhouses longer years of service.
• The 0.031" (0.79mm) corrugated polycarbonate sheets are light in weight, virtually unbreakable and come with a 10 year warranty.
• Panels contain UV inhibitors which prevent degradation.
• Built-in condensate control eliminates water droplet formation for a healthier plant environment.
• Sheets bend over 13' radius, quickly covering round style frame.
• Greenhouse frame is manufactured from 14 gauge, USA-made, triple-galvanized structural steel tubing with 4' rafter spacing.
• End framing is strong 16 gauge, 1.5" sq. steel tubing.
• Heavy-duty, sliding double doors are 48"W x 92"H each and come complete with all necessary hardware for installation.
• Clear sheets have up to 88% light transmission.
• Heavy-duty ground posts are included. We recommend a base board. Our recycled plastic lumber is ideal and comes with a 50 year warranty.
• ClearView Greenhouse Systems include DuroStat™ NEMA 4 Dual Voltage Thermostat, ValuTek™ Horizontal Airflow Fan, ValuTek™ Motorized Heavy-Duty Aluminum Intake Shutters, Modine Vented Heater and a Commercial Grade Exhaust Fan with Shutters.
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Information
Please Note: The size and quantity of equipment items are determined by the size of your greenhouse and the entire system is shipped to your door.