Strong, conformable, transparent polyethylene film tape has excellent resistance to moisture, acids, chemicals, alkalis, oils, abrasion, and weathering.
• Primarily used for splicing polyethylene film.
• Also ideal as a weather seal for applying plastic storm windows, door jams, and window casings in low temperature environments.
• 6 mil, high-sheer, UV-resistant acrylic adhesive with excellent holding properties and cold stick.
• Excellent moisture barrier.
• Conforms well to irregular surfaces.
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Information