Suppress weed growth while allowing air, water and nutrients to pass through to the plants. Excellent for short and long-term landscapes, annual or container gardens. Keeps weeds under control saving you both time and money!
• Polyspun polypropylene geotextiles are fabricated by sandwiching layers of fabric, which is then spunbonded for extra strength and light blockage. This 2 oz. fabric is hydrophilically treated to increase water flow.
• UV-treated for a longer life span, this fabric is ideal for use under bark, rock and organic materials to separate materials and provide weed control.
• Safely eliminate weeds while enhancing plant growth.
• Conserve soil moisture and promote healthy plant growth by eliminating competing weeds.
• Allows for the proper balance of air, water and nutrient exchange.
• Ground cover performs four significant functions: weed restriction, soil separation, reinforcement and filtration.
• Ideal for all residential and commercial applications.
• Easy installation. Conforms to the ground or trench surface and does not unravel when cut.
• Sold by the full roll only.
• Secure with our Biodegradable Fabric Stakes or our Fabric Securing Staples, both sold separately.
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Information