Suppress weed growth while allowing air, water and nutrients to pass through to the plants. Excellent for short and long-term landscapes, annual or container gardens. Keeps weeds under control saving you both time and money!
• Spunbond polyester geotextiles are a favorite with landscapers due to their strength and versatility. Highly resistant to acids, alkalines, insecticides, fertilizers and damage from insects and rodents.
• Ideal for use as a patio or paver liner and will increase the life of the patio or walkway. Separates sand/aggregate from the soil to prevent shifting. This versatile 2 oz. fabric works well in many applications.
• Wrap around drainage pipes to keep native soil and silt from clogging drainage septic systems.
• Safely eliminate weeds while enhancing plant growth.
• Conserve soil moisture and promote healthy plant growth by eliminating competing weeds.
• Allows for the proper balance of air, water and nutrient exchange.
• Ground cover performs four significant functions: weed restriction, soil separation, reinforcement and filtration.
• Ideal for all residential and commercial applications.
• Easy installation. Conforms to the ground or trench surface and does not unravel when cut.
• Sold by the full roll only.
• Secure with our Biodegradable Fabric Stakes or our Fabric Securing Staples, both sold separately.
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Information