Pull and Cut SunBlocker™ Knitted Shade. Make your own panels. Benefits: Reduces UV penetration, Lightweight, Good ventilation, Easy to use, Long lasting, Durable, Protects from wind & other damage, Captures odor-spreading dust particles.
• Great for "do-it-yourself" applications.
• Lightweight with high tensile strength.
• Can be cut without unraveling.
• Can be bordered with tape and grommets for extra durability.
• Highly resistant to UV degradation and temperature extremes.
• Effective odor barrier, as knitted panels capture the dust carrying particles that spread odor.
• Standard widths are 6'W, 10'W, 12'W & 20'W. Longest continuous roll is 300'L.
Ideal For: Livestock Housing, Poultry Buildings, Greenhouses, All Hoop Style Structures, Fencing, Wind Barrier, Odor Barrier, Truck Covers, Equine Housing & Kennels.
Please Note: Custom panels under 300 SF incur a small-panel charge of $28.95 per panel, for any additional fabrication work (adding tape & grommets sold separately). Sold by the square foot please add notes L X W to SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS BOX during checkout.