Premium Greenhouse Benches come in rolling tabletop and stationary styles and can easily be connected to run the entire length of a commercial greenhouse. Ideal for bench-top crop growing, plug growing, production applications, nursery applications, product displays, retail garden center applications, and research facility applications.
• Frames are manufactured from 1.25", 14-gauge galvanized structural steel with extruded aluminum 4" side rails and soft, finished corners for attractive appearance and worker safety.
• Durable, economical and efficient for any greenhouse application.
• Assembled with stainless steel fasteners and topped with durable expanded metal.
• Rolling tabletop benches are designed to easily move to the side, creating alley ways ideal for nursery and greenhouse workers and also increasing growing space.
• Made in the USA.
• Multi-Level Benches create additional space to display plants without increasing the bench's footprint. All Multi-Level Benches come with a 24" top tier.
• Benches are 32" tall.
• For a custom-designed system*, available in quantites of 10 or more, contact your knowledgeable Greenhouse Specialist at extension 1265.
*Customization options include: customized lengths and widths, adjustable leg and table leveler, rolling tabletop bench with anti-tip connection, and multiple levels.