Ecoduty Biodegradable Fabric Stakes provide strong hold and eliminate the labor costs required for removal. Ideal for tarps, netting, turf, liners, ECBs, geotextiles, landscape fabrics and more!
• After 12 months the moisture and oxygen in the soil changes the chemical structure of the stakes, and microorganisms then promote the biodegradation of the stake.
• Stakes break down in accordance with ASTM Oxo-biodegradability standard, specifically ASTM D6954.
• Made from polyproplyene-based resin, which is sourced from 100% recycled materials.
• Stronger than metal or wood stakes, requiring fewer stakes.
• Maintains hold for 24 months.
• Easily penetrates the densest and toughest soils.
• 4" stakes.
• Box of 250.