Grow-Tek NFT Hydroponic Channel Systems
Grow-Tek NFT Hydroponic Channels are popular because of their ease of use, unique design, efficiency and versatility. Grow-Tek Channels are available in different sizes to accommodate all types of hydroponic growing. Whether you are producing flowers, tomatoes, cucumbers, capsicum, zucchini, strawberries, lettuce, herbs or larger leafy crops, there is a Grow-Tek NFT Channel for your needs. No one Beats our price and quality! We offer Commercial Hydroponic Consulting : Planning, Design, Start-up & Operational Training.
• Manufactured to NSF certified specifications for growing edible produce.
• Contoured base centralizes nutrient flow and contoured lids allow excess water to run off.
• Simple construction provides maximum aeration to the roots.
• Lids remain secure in all conditions, yet are easily removed for fast, efficient cleaning.
• 20 year manufacturer's warranty against defective workmanship. Grow-Tek Channel Standard Sizes
Premium GT50: 4"W x 2"D
New and improved Premium GT50 Series is constructed from UV-stabilized, recycled plastics for long life, and features capping that is nontoxic and NSF certified for safe use. Narrow, shallow channel is suitable for smaller leafed varieties, such as herbs, "fancy" lettuce and more. Lids and End Caps sold separately.
GT70: 6.5"W x 2.75"D
Constructed from UV-stabilized plastics for long life. Nontoxic for safe use. Wider, deeper channel is suitable for large, leafy plants and vine varieties, such as tomatoes, cucumbers, capsicum and zucchini. Lids and End Caps sold separately.
Premium GT80: 9"W x 3"D
New and improved Premium GT80 Series is constructed from UV-stabilized, recycled plastics for long life, and features capping that is nontoxic and NSF certified for safe use. Versatile channel is suitable for large pots and ideal for the production of flowers, microgreens and animal fodder. End Caps sold separately.
The most unique feature of the Grow-Tek Channel is the removable, snap-on lid that puts you in complete control of your system's yield. Unlike most hydroponic channeling, which is produced in a one-piece hollow channel with regular holes cut in the top, our removable lid means:
• You can grow crops like forage or turf in open channels without the lid.
• You can quickly and easily cut holes in the contoured lid that will maximize your yield. By using the appropriate nutrients and watering regimes, you can bring your crops to maturity in minimum time frames.
• GT50 Lids w/Holes have 2" predrilled holes, 8" on center.
• GT70 19'6"L Lid w/Holes has holes predrilled 2" diameter, 14" on center.
• You have the option to grow different crops throughout the season by simply purchasing additional lids and changing them for your next crop cycle.
• Custom lids are available, with a minimum order of 20,000 linear ft. Choose 1", 1.5", 2" or 2.5" holes with a minimum spacing of 4" on center.
• Ideal for Herbs, Fruits, Vegetables, Animal Fodder and more!
Schedule 40 PVC Fitting, 1" X 1" 90° SP X S Elbow (WF6682)
• Use to connect End Cap w/Outlet to drain manifold.
• NSF certified.
Read our Hydroponics Buyer's Guide.
Learn more with our Hydroponics Webinar.