Radiant Bench Warmers
Radiant Heat Systems provide an energy-efficient solution for heating basements, garages, shops, greenhouses, farms, home additions and more. Any barn, service building, residential home, or commercial facility where labor occurs will be better if the floors are warm. TekCoil, also known as Pex-Al-Pex tubing, is a composite pipe made of aluminum tube laminated between interior and exterior layers of plastic. TekCoil Orange Pex-Al-Pex combines the strength of metal tubing with the longevity of plastic. TekCoil offers advanced technology for long life and high durability, along with the following additional advantages:
• Safe for potable water service. Quiet, even flow and no water hammer.
• Nationally coded for multiple applications.
• High-impact strength, resists punctures and is impermeable.
• Maintains its shape when bent — no springing back!
• Can be installed in all weather conditions by hand.
• Joints withstand pressure and temperature changes.
• Retains heat and resists condensation.
• Corrosion proof and chemical resistant.
• Virtually maintenance free.
• Quick and easy to install, reducing time on the job.
• Can be used in place of copper tubing in any plumbing application.
• Lightweight coils are easy to transport, cut, handle and store.
TekCoil can be used in greenhouse bench seed germination, 1/2"tubing is recommended. Heating greenhouse benches with areas larger than 1,800 sq. ft.? No problem! Contact us for special pricing on larger systems.
View our TekFoil Insulation Buyer's Guide.
Interested in further money saving insulation ideas? Read our Handi-Foam Buyer's Guide.
Read our Radiant Heating Buyer's Guide
Learn more with our Radiant Heating Systems Webinar.