500 Series Extra-Tall Greenhouses
Series 500 Extra-Tall Greenhouses allow more overhead space for improved ventilation for healthy crop production. High sidewalls mean maximum usable growing space, too. Discover the benefits of extra-tall greenhouses. From high sidewall heights, increasing usable space, to superior ventilation, your harvest will be larger and healthier than ever!
• Premium 2.375" OD, 16-gauge, galvanized steel frame ensures strength, durability and long life.
• Series 500 Tall Greenhouses are covered with double-layer film. This film is manufactured using an outer layer of our Sun Master® 6 mil, 4 year Greenhouse Film and an inside layer of our Sun Master® Infrared Anti-Condensate Thermal Film that maximizes heat retention and offers excellent drip control.
• Choose between Roll-Up and Drop-Down Side options that will allow you to better control the ventilation within the greenhouse. Both options include our exclusive "Twist-of-the-Wrist" Assembly that comes complete with all necessary hardware.
• Roll-Up Sides are made of our 6 mil 4 year Greenhouse Film. Drop-Down Sides are manufactured from our 5.2 oz. Clear Greenhouse Fabric.
• Series 500 Greenhouses have three rows of 1.315" OD 17-gauge purlins, which are ideal for hanging baskets in nurseries, garden centers and more.
• Rafter spacing: 6'. Sidewall height: 6'.
• 20'W greenhouses are 15'-10"H, 24'W greenhouses are 16'-5"H, 30'W greenhouses are 17'-3"H, 35'W greenhouses are 17'-11"H.
• Heavy-duty ground posts are included with your greenhouse. Ground posts are made of 2.197" OD 9-gauge steel and provide exceptional support. Optional post driver (112848) sold separately.
• Baseboards are recommended. Our Recycled Plastic Lumber, sold separately, comes with a 50 year warranty and is ideal, or purchase lumber of your choice locally.
• Optional End Frame Kits, Doors, Ridge Vent Kits, Roll-Up Ends and Support Packages are available all sold seperately. Rafter Adapter Kit allows you to change your rafter spacing from 6' to 4'. Purchase only one per greenhouse.