PIR Occupancy Sensor Switch - ON SALE!
Energy-saving PIR Occupancy Sensor Switch can monitor virtually any area in a building to turn lights on and off as needed.
• This easy-to-install sensor uses passive infrared technology to detect human presence in a room.
• Features automatic on/off control as well as manual setting for user flexibility, and adjustable sensitivity settings.
• Time delay before automatic off is changeable, ranging from 15 seconds to 30 minutes.
• Coverage: 150°, 980 square feet.
• Operating temperature: 32°F to 131°F.
• For use in electronic fluorescent, compact fluorescent, LED and halogen lighting applications.
• Compatible with electronic ballasts only.
• Two year warranty.