EZ-Flo Hose Bib Systems & Accessories
EZ-FLO Hose Bib & Drip Systems feed flowers, trees and shrubs without the need to constantly refill the tank. EZ-FLO Systems can work with any water-soluble fertilizer or liquid product.
• EZ-FLO Systems can be installed and easily mounted in minutes.
• Ideal when you don't have a dedicated irrigation system, or when you want to separately address certain types of plants that require specialty fertilizers and supplements.
• Hose Bib Systems can be used by homeowners, nurseries or professional growers by simply attaching them to standard water faucets.
• Tanks are manufactured from heavy-duty polyethylene plastic that is not designed to withstand constant water pressure. They need to be depressurized after each use to ensure long service life.
• There are many end devices that can distribute fertilizer and supplements, including handheld spray nozzles, lawn sprinklers, single zone spray, micro spray and drip emitters, making this a very flexible system to use.
• Maximum pressure limit is 50 PSI in operating mode.
• Systems are available in two tank sizes: 3/4 gallon and 2 gallon.
• EZ-FLO ensures that the proportion of fertilizer or supplement to water remains constant from the beginning of the cycle until the tank is depleted.
• Units have an adjustable cap with four basic settings, relating to the amount of fertilizer/supplement mixed with water.
• Coupling connectors are available in 3/4" and 1" with socket x socket connections. These PVC Schedule 40 couplings are 1/4" nylon barbed tubing that are used to connect the EZ-FLO System to the irrigation flow line (1/4" flexible tubing is provided with each system).
• A must-have for your system is the Hose Vacuum Breaker, which prevents backflow into your drinking water using a brass anti-siphon bulb with stainless steel spring and screw. Simply screw into your Hose Bib prior to connecting your EZ-FLO System.
• Reduces the amount of fertilizer needed and save water too!