GT50 NFT Hydroponic Lettuce Systems
Start hydroponic growing the easy way with a GT50 NFT Hydroponic Lettuce System. All components are specially designed or selected to create an ideal, complete NFT system for leaf/bib lettuce, herbs and more. Perfect for hobby and commercial growers alike, these systems produce large yields of lush, healthy lettuce each year! Earn extra money growing high-quality lettuce and herbs in your home.
• Designed for a six-week grow cycle of leaf lettuce. Produce maximum yields in a small system footprint.
• GT50-672 System has ten premium GT50 channels. GT50-6144 System has twenty premium GT50 channels. Channels measure 4"W x 2"D x 12'L.
• Channel lids have eighteen 1-3/8" site holes, space 8" on center. Channels and lids are constructed from UV-stabilized, recycled plastics that are capped with NSF-certified material. Removable, snap-on lids provide easy system maintenance with minimal downtime.
• Table frame is manufactured from 1.315" OD USA-made, triple-galvanized steel for long life in corrosive environments.
• Systems come complete with nutrient reservoir tank, Magnetic Drive Pro Pump for nutrient solution recirculation, Air Pump with Air Stone and all the necessary plumbing, fittings, adapters and more.
• GT50-672 System dimensions: 6'W x 12'L x 3'H. GT50-6144 System dimensions: 12'W x 12'L x 3'H.
• Expect a yield of up to 3,744 heads per year with the GT50-672 System and 7,488 heads per year with the GT50-6144 System.
• GT50-612 is designed for a six-week grow cycle of leaf lettuce, with an average weekly yield of up to 12 heads. Manageable system for garden herbs, leafy greens and many lettuce varieties. Includes four 8'L Premium GT50 channels, which measure 4"W x 2" D x 8"L. Channels have twelve 1-3/8" site holes, spaced 8" on center. 48 total plant sites per system.
• Contact us about the best accessories for your system. We recommend our Growers Supply Greenhouse Light Fixtures, line of nutrients and Grodan A-OK Starter Plug Sheets, all sold seperately.
• Small system footprint makes it ideal for setup in garages, basements, hobby greenhouses and more!