Fodder-Pro 2.0 Feed Systems & Accessories
Start saving over 50% of your feed costs and take control of the quality and availability of your feed supply by growing hydroponic fodder.
Fodder-Pro 2.0 Feed Systems are ideal for all farms and can be designed to produce any amount of nutrient-, protein- and enzyme-rich fodder daily with minimal water required, all year long, regardless of climate or season.
Whether you need fodder for a commercial-sized operation or a small backyard farm, Fodder-Pro 2.0 Feed Systems will provide you with a better feed option that will improve the health and performance of your livestock and poultry and reduce your feed costs.
• Growing channels are constructed of USA-made, UV-stabilized, NSF-certified recycled PVC Premium GT80 Channels and carry a 20 year warranty.
• We offer flexible financing solutions that allow you to get your systems up and running when you need them. Purchase your fodder system today with zero money down, zero interest for up to 5 years and zero payments until 2014.*
• Full-Size Standard System (111628) features twenty-eight 12'L Premium GT80 Channels, in seven tiers of four channels, with 16" between each tier. Produces up to 250 lbs. of fodder daily. Overall dimensions: 55.5"W x 128"H x 144"L.
• All Full-Size Systems include supply manifold plumbing, drain manifold plumbing and one 3-7/8" x 8-7/8" Seed Spreader. 111628 and 111628S come with four 5-gallon Easy Soak Buckets and poly-net bag for easy soaking, draining and distribution of seeds. 111628E comes with six buckets and 111628W comes with two buckets.
• Standard Mini System (111763) features sixteen 12'L Premium GT80 Channels, in four tiers of four channels, with 16" between each tier. Produces up to 125 lbs. of fodder daily. Overall dimensions: 55.5"W x 81"H x 144"L.
• Both systems include supply manifold plumbing, drain manifold plumbing and one 3-3/8" x 8-7/8" Seed Spreader. 111763 comes with two 5-gallon Easy Soak Buckets with poly-net bag for easy soaking, draining and distribution of seeds. 111763E comes with three buckets.
• Micro System (111628M) features four tiers of 6’L Premium GT80 Channels. With 10” between each tier, each tier has four channels. Yields up to 60 lbs of fodder daily. Overall dimensions: 56”W x 60”H by 76”L.
*Subject to credit approval.