Janus Movable Storage Buildings
Easy-to-relocate Janus Movable Storage Structures are an attractive and cost-effective alternative to new construction. These multipurpose structures can be placed in a variety of applications for farm, business, greenhouse or home use.
• Instantly adds secure and convenient storage to your facility, while maintaining an aesthetically pleasing appearance.
• Various configuration options available.
• Utilizes 26-gauge, easy-to-use, roll-up doors which require virtually no maintenance.
• 20-gauge post and flush panel system built from Janus standard building components.
• Easily movable by a 5,000 lb. forklift with extended forks.
• 125 PSF floor load, 30 lb. snow load.
• Rain lip and elevated floor features help reduce moisture.
• Adaptable to odd-sized lots or slightly inclined land.
• Can be insulated and wired for electricity.
• Building permits are generally not required and units can be classified as equipment, offering possible tax incentives.
• Lightweight units can be placed virtually anywhere for permanent or temporary use.
• Roof is slanted front to back at a slope of 1/2" for every 1' for water runoff.
• Building and door come standard in white. Custom color options are also available. Please contact us for details.
• We can custom manufacture virtually any size platform for your needs. Please contact us for pricing.