Heat Recovery Ventilators
Heat Recovery Ventilators bring a continuous supply of clean air into any space, while exhausting an equal amount of contaminated air. Save up to 50% on energy costs!
• All ventilators feature compact design with easy-mount wall bracket.
• Ventilators use heat recovery core (HRV) to transfer heat from exhaust air stream to incoming air stream.
• Incoming air is tempered by heat from outgoing air, saving on energy costs.
• Equipped with automatic defrost mechanisms.
• All units include 2 ebm™ motors with backwards curved blades, complete with 7 year warranty.
Heat Recovery Ventilator – Up to 1,400 sq. ft. (112264)
• Weighs 26 lbs.
• 24-gauge galvanized steel, powder-coated grey paint. 4" duct connections.
Heat Recovery Ventilator – Up to 3,600 sq. ft. (112265)
• Weighs 45 lbs.
• 24-gauge galvanized steel, powder-coated antique white finish. 6" duct connections.
• 112277 optional cooling core.
Heat Recovery Ventilator – Up to 5,000 sq. ft. (112266)
• Weighs 55 lbs.
• 22-gauge galvanized steel, powder-coated antique white finish. 6" duct connections.
• 112278 optional cooling core.
Energy Recovery Ventilator Cores (112277 & 112278)
• Enthalpic cores transfer heat and moisture from the incoming air to the outgoing air.
• When used with ECO-Touch™ Controller, temperature and humidity are controlled by cooling and dehumidifying incoming air, providing maximum comfort. A lessened load on AC units helps reduce energy costs.
• 112277 for use w/ 112265.
• 112278 for use w/ 112266.
• HRV units include two washable electrostatic panel-type air filters.
• 5 year warranty on parts, limited lifetime warranty on core.
• 3-speed control available with optional Eco-Touch™ Controller.
• Meets UL94H requirements.
• ERV interchangeable cores available for warmer climates with longer cooling seasons.
ECO-Touch™ Controller (112279)
• Use with HRV units to convert to 3 speed.
• Gain a higher level of control over air quality.
• Easy to install and eco-friendly.
• Temperature and humidity are controlled by cooling and dehumidifying incoming air, providing maximum comfort. A lessened load on AC units helps reduce energy costs.
• Indoor temperature display (in Fahrenheit and Celsius).
• Programmable settings retained during power outages.
Inline Filter Box (112267)
• 22-gauge galvanized steel, beige baked enamel powder paint.
• Neoprene door seal.
• Access door removed with thumb screws.
• 10"D x 8"H x 20-1/2"L.
• Rated for MERV 13 filter.
Replacement Filter for Inline Filter Box (112268)
• MERV 13 filter rating.
• Pleated, disposable.