Air Distribution Fans
Air Distribution Fans are ideal for use with greenhouse tube ventilation systems. They offer an easy way to improve greenhouse air circulation and heat distribution.
• These units will temper the air in more sensitive environments, like those required for hydroponics.
• Circulating the air in a growing structure provides fresh air to plants, making roots healthier. It also decreases the occurrence of micro-climates in a greenhouse.
• Provide more even heat distribution when used for winter-time heating.
• Fans feature dual-voltage, totally enclosed, high-efficiency ball-bearing motors with thermal overload protection. All fans are variable speed except for the 36" unit. Controllers are needed for variable speed operation and are sold separately.
• 12", 16" and 24" fans have polypropylene blades designed to deliver high volumes of air quietly and efficiently. 36" model has a high-performance, galvanized bade.
• Box intake chambers are made of galvanized steel for durability in greenhouse applications.
• Stainless steel jet fans will not rust and have 4" extensions to allow for the installation of vent tubing, also sold separately.
• 115/230 V.