Seed Soaking and Sanitizing Systems
Seed Soaking and Sanitizing Systems for the FodderPro 2.0 Feed Systems are available in both single and double-tank styles, depending on your needs.
• Tanks are manufactured from impact and corrosion-resistant 3/16" polyethylene and can withstand most temperature extremes.
• Tanks are 27" deep and have an 18" diameter. Tank height is 38".
• Slippery surfaces on the inside of tanks allow for seeds to easily slide down to the bottom of the tank toward the drain at a 45° angle.
• Tanks come with 3" gate valves for easy transfer of seeds from the Seed Soaking and Sanitizing System to the seed transport.
• Frames are made of galvanized steel to support the 30-gallon tanks.
• Systems contain aeration components for superior seed treatment.