For beginning growers or professionals, the HydroCycle 9" Pro Microgreen Table provides the freshest and tastiest microgreens at the highest yields.
• The system utilizes a recirculating nutrient film technique (NFT) and allows for live-plant harvest and storing the greens with roots intact.
• Easy assembly, as well as less system maintenance, labor and waste compared to conventional growing.
• HydroCycle 9" Pro Microgreen Table provides 11-1/4 sq. ft. of growing space. Pea and sunflower shoots can yield 13 oz. per sq. ft. every 10 days, while mizuna, arugula, chard, beet and more can yield up to 6 oz. per sq. ft. every 14 days.
• 20 year warranty on the UV-stabilized, NSF-certified NFT channels.
• Recommended media: BioStrate Microgreen Grow Rolls (113887).
• Recommended accessories: Heavy-Duty Digital Timer (112531), Botanicare® pH Down (112177), Botanicare® CNS17™ Grow 3-1-2 (112908) and Waterproof pH/EC/TDC/°C Meter for Growers (108251).