Love to garden? Want to extend your growing season and raise an abundance of flowers and vegetables? Experience the satisfaction of being able to grow and nurture your own plants vs. simply buying them. These economical cold frames are ideal for the amateur grower. They are easy to put together, take down, or can be moved if necessary. In early spring, start cool-weather crops in the hoop building and either transplant them to the garden or grow them to maturity in the frame. Begin to plant summer annuals and seeds in your cold frame way before they could be started in the open. Plant cuttings will root faster. Perennials can be started from seed in summer. Cool-weather crops can be sown in the fall for growth through early winter.
• Choose from a large selection of frame widths and lengths.
• Hoop building frames are made from 19 gauge, 1.05" OD USA-made, triple-galvanized structural steel tubing, with 5' rafter spacing and one purlin.
• Extra rafter kits are available, as well as pipe for additional purlins.
• To provide stability and durability for your frame, we recommend using our recycled, plastic lumber for upper and lower baseboards. UV stabilizers protect this lumber and it will not rot, split, crack or splinter.
• Available frame only or choose frame with 6 mil 4 year greenhouse film, just like the professionals use. Film contains UV block, which helps to reduce the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation while providing a more comfortable working environment, and an anti-dust additive for better film clarity over the life of the covering. 8' single U-Channels and Stainless Steel Springs are included for attaching film, giving a professional, finished appearance.
• Ground posts and post driver are included for anchoring.
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Information