PowerTwist Plus ® Belts
With PowerTwist® you always have the right length V-belt!
• Combines extremely high strength with low stretch.
• Has the same HP ratings as conventional rubber V-belts.
• Especially good at handling extremes of temperature, abrasion, exposure to oils, grease, water, steam, solvents and fertilizers.
• Unaffected by common agricultural chemicals.
• Can be made up to the required length by hand, in seconds.
• Made from a high performance polyester/polyurethane composite material specially developed to handle tough drive conditions.
• With their special composite construction, PowerTwist® V-belts will outperform conventional rubber V-belts.
• Working temperature range of -40°F to 200°F.
• High resistance to abrasion and shock loading.
• Easy to install, without dismantling drives.
• Works in all standard V-belt sheaves.
• Can be twisted at a 90° angle.