Modine Oil-Fired Unit Heaters
For maximum performance, comfort and heating efficiency.
• Direct driven propeller fan units, equipped with a two-stage fuel pump, are designed for horizontal delivery of heated air.
• Units require fuel oil grade No. 1 or 2, as specified by (ASTM) D396-73.
• Offers a reliable means of heating, particularly in areas where supplies of other fuels may be limited or not available.
• Recommended as replacement for obsolete heaters or as total heating applications in new buildings.
• Long life is assured due to the roll-formed design of the heat exchanger, which is made from corrosion-resistant aluminized steel and contains a preformed ceramic fiber fire pot.
• The thermally efficient fire pot is lightweight, resilient and reaches operation temperature quickly.
• Designed for overhead suspension, all units are factory assembled, pre-wired, fire tested and UL listed.
• Ready to connect to single phase, 60Hz, 115V power and 25V thermostat, fuel lines and vents.
• Quiet, safe and automatic operation.