Tek-Pro Isolation Valve Kits are made of forged brass.
• Full port ball valve design.
• Internal drain valve with tethered cap.
• Drain valve has standard GHT.
• Union connections allow valve to be quickly coupled to a tankless water heater.
• ISO 9002.
• Pressure relief valve: ASME listed and ANSI Z21.22/CSA 4.4 compliant, CSA rated to 200,000 BTUs/hour, ASME rated to 150 PSI and 500,000 BTUs/hour.
• Pressure relief valve is factory set at 150 PSI.
• Available in 3/4" IPS threaded and solder configurations.
• Packaged in pairs.
• Compliant with 2014 No-Lead Law.
• Less than 0.2% lead when used with sodder and flux.
• Less than 0.25% lead when used with wetted surfaces of pipes, pipe fittings, plumbing fittings and fixtures.
• For use with potable water.
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Information
Please Note: Not for use with potable water systems in CA and VT.