Netafim Field Drip Irrigation Components
Our Netafim™ Field Drip Irrigation Components feature Streamline™ 636 Drip Tape with Turbonet™ Technology for increased flow path velocity, which improves dripper performance. Efficiently water your crops using up to 70% less water.
• Ideal for a wide variety of row crops, including tomatoes, melons, peppers and other vegetables.Streamline 636 Drip Tape (110742)
• We offer all of the pieces necessary to create your customized field drip irrigation system. We recommend our 3/4" Polyethylene Tubing (110741), for use as your supply line.
• Turbonet™ flow paths have wider tooth patterns, maximizing velocity and eliminating clogging due to debris.
• 8 mil thickness for seasonal or multi-seasonal use, surface or shallow (up to 8") burial.
• 12" dripper spacing.
• 0.4 GPH/100'.
• Manufactured from high-quality polyethylene, with injection-molded drippers.
• Sold only in 1,000' Increments.
Twist-Lock Drip Tape Connectors (110736 – 110739)
• Unique design provides a secure, leak-proof connection. Larger threads for easy and fast hand installation. Chemical, UV and heat resistant.
• Twist-Lock 630 Series TWD x 0.4" Barb (110736): Connects drip tape to polyethylene supply tubing.
• Twist-Lock 630 Series TWD x 3/4" MPT Adapter (110772): Connects drip tape to garden hose. Use with 3/4" x 3/4" FGH x FPT Brass Hose Garden Fitting (WF1737), sold separately.
• Twist-Lock 630 Series Tee (110737): Connects three lengths of drip tape to create perpendicular rows. For areas that are hard to reach from the supply line or for running dripper lines around obstacles.
• Twist-Lock 630 Series Coupling (110738): For repair and connecting two sections of drip tape.
• Twist-Lock 630 Series End Plug (110739): For closing end of drip tape row.
• Twist-Lock 630 Series 0.400" Barb with Valve (110740): Connects drip tape to supply header tubing. Valve allows you to turn irrigation on and off at supply header for specific dripper line.