LumiGrow® Pro LED Horticultural Lights, the industry's most efficient LEDs, provide more red and blue PAR per watt than any other lighting fixture. Run 70% cooler than HID lights, reducing greenhouse cooling requirements and lowering energy costs.
• Individually adjustable red, white and blue balance knobs allow precise 3-channel spectral control. Also feature white view mode for plant inspection.
• 50,000 hour rating without degradation means these lights last up to 10 times longer than HID lamps.
• Operating temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C).
• Smart Volt auto-switching and regulating power supply adjusts to appropriate voltage for international use.
• Features durable, lightweight powder-coated aluminum hardware and proprietary constant-current LED controllers.
• 5 year manufacturer's warranty.
• RoHS compliant.
LumiGrow® Pro 650 (111955)
• Designed for growers and scientists who require PAR output greater than that of 1,000 W HID lights.
• Uses 40% less energy than a 1,000 W HID light.
• Typical energy consumption: 650 W.
• Voltage: 85 to 264 VAC (auto-switching).