PolyMax® Reflective Greenhouse Flooring will keep your plant environment warm, maintain better heat distribution and reduce energy costs, while keeping out the weeds.
• 6 oz., 14 mil premium reflective flooring is manufactured from woven polyethylene, with a count of 10 x 10 tapes per inch and has superior UV resistance.
• White top surface reflects much of the light entering the greenhouse and improves the light conditions within the growing area. This is exceptionally beneficial during the long, low-light winter months.
• In addition, the white top surface provides heat reflective properties that help maintain a warmer environment with more even heat distribution, reducing energy costs.
• Black bottom surface is double coated and offers a safe, controlled environment that inhibits weed growth and pests, therefore reducing the need for pesticides.
• Effectively seals out soil-borne diseases and humidity-causing ground moisture.
• Withstands both prolonged heat and cold extremes.
• Made in USA.
Please Note: Panels under 300 Square Feet incur a small-panel charge of $27.95. Minimum order for this item is 100 square feet.