6 oz. 12 Mil Reinforced Fabric/Reflective Greenhouse Flooring - Black/White
PolyMax® Reflective Greenhouse Flooring will keep your plant environment warm, maintain better heat distribution and reduce energy costs, while keeping out the weeds.
• 6 oz., 12 mil premium reflective flooring is manufactured from woven polyethylene, with a count of 10 x 10 tapes per inch and has superior UV resistance.
• White top surface reflects much of the light entering the greenhouse and improves the light conditions within the growing area. This is exceptionally beneficial during the long, low-light winter months.
• In addition, the white top surface provides heat reflective properties that help maintain a warmer environment with more even heat distribution, reducing energy costs.
• Black bottom surface is double coated and offers a safe, controlled environment that inhibits weed growth and pests, therefore reducing the need for pesticides.
• Effectively seals out soil-borne diseases and humidity-causing ground moisture.
• Withstands both prolonged heat and cold extremes.
• Sold per linear foot with a minimum order of 20 linear ft.
• Prefabricated and custom flooring is also available.
• Made in USA.