Biomass Heating Solutions
Tired of paying the high cost for fossil fuels? Worried about the rising price of oil or propane? Do your part to reduce your carbon footprint and help save our beautiful planet by putting cost-effective, biomass energy to work for you.
• Biomass is organic material from plants such as miscanthus, straw, hay, wood pellets and chips, log and waste wood which releases energy when it is burned. A bushel of pellets produces roughly the same amount of BTUs as 5.5 gallons of propane.
• Using biomass heating reduces the dependence on fossil fuels and provides a "carbon neutral"environmentally friendly energy source.
• Save over 50% on heating costs!
• Biomass Systems burn pellets, waste wood, log wood, wood chips, cherry pits, walnut shells and more. Hassle-free operation with automatic fuel delivery.
Use a Biomass Multi-Fuel System in your greenhouse, commercial or industrial facility for better air quality and a healthier environment.
• Our systems can be integrated with new or existing systems to ensure optimum conditions for plant growth and healthier environments for people, while reducing fossil fuel use by 80 to 90%.
• Move your operation toward energy independence and improve your bottom line.
Save on heating costs without compromising a healthy environment for our birds and livestock when you add a Biomass System to your barn or poultry house.
• Keep your poultry houses and livestock buildings at temperature and humidity levels ideal for growth, health and reproduction, while saving money on heating fuel.
• Burning agricultural waste will reduce your disposal costs, as well.
• Easy to maintain a constant temperature within your building or poultry house all year long.
Designing your Biomass System
• We design, provide and deliver the perfect a system matched to your exact needs.
• Each system is designed around fuel selection, understanding your need, your specific space and material handling needs.
• Our Biomass Heating Solutions are individually tailored to fit your budget.
• Where boiler space is at a premium, we will supply integrated, modular and containerized solutions.
• If needed, we will partner with your local providers to be sure all needs and requirements are met.
• We will arrange and supervise installation, as well as provide training and on-going support.
A broad variety of handling and storage solutions are available.
• Silos are great for grain or pellets.
• Wedge floors, unloaders, and specialty conveyors/augers are required for wood chips and other non-uniform fuels.
• Specially designed grinders and slicers allow for using for hay, straw or agricultural wastes without additional processing.