Netafim Dripper & Spray Stakes
Ensure that every plant in your irrigation system receives the same amount of water and fertilizer, regardless of location, for a uniform, high-quality crop. Netafim™ offers the highest level of technology available.
• Patented pressure differential system maintains uniform flow rate at different inlet working pressures, ensuring exact distribution of water and nutrients.
Angled Arrow Dripper Stakes (110403 and 110407)
• Available in two sizes: 3-3/4"L for 4" to 5" pots, as well as hydroponic grow bags and blocks, and 6-3/8"L for larger pots.
1.0 GPH Angle Barbed Dripper Stake (110745)
• Unique flow channel down the length of the stake directs water into the container. Features pointed end for easy container insertion.
3.2 GPH Spray Stake and Assembly (110415 and 110416)• Easy to install. Simply pair 3.2 GPH Spray Stake with 36" Dripper Tube Assembly, each sold separately, and connect to supply tubing.
• Spray pattern angles slightly downward to spray the soil for uniform watering and maximum water retention.
• Simple, side-mounted, shut-off mechanism prevents water waste and accidental close-offs.
• Individual inlet filter greatly reduces incidences of field plugging from construction repair and other contaminants.
• Priced per item. Each item has a minimum order quantity of 10.