Ideal for closing off aluminum angles to concrete knee walls, pads and footers. Will work well in greenhouse applications due to its superior elasticity properties and ability to maintain seals.
• Multi-purpose, one-part sealant cures on exposure to atmospheric moisture to form a highly durable, flexible seal.
• Formulated to offer outstanding primerless adhesion to most common building materials, including vinyl, aluminum, steel, concrete, wood and glass.
• Virtually unaffected by sunlight, rain, snow, ozone and temperature extremes.
• Excellent UV resistance and color stability.
• Stays flexible without tearing, cracking, drying out or becoming brittle.
• Ready to use, flows easily from its container.
• Can be applied in temperatures from -35°F to 140°F.
• Bonds to damp surfaces. Applies the same in all seasons.
• Paintable under 1 hour.
• Tack free in 8 minutes.
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Information