Boss® 310 Silicone Greenhouse Glazing Sealant cures in the presence of moisture and oxygen to provide excellent resistance to cold, rain, ozone, heat and sunlight. Silicone Glazing Sealant is supplied ready-to-use. Ideal for sealing cracks and joints in polycarbonate, glass, wood, ductwork and more! Under pressure it flows readily from its container. The paste-like consistency makes it easy to work; a spatula or wooden paddle can be used for tooling the surface.
• One-part sealant is suitable for general industrial sealing and adhesive applications.
• Ready to use, flows readily from its container.
• Tack-free in 10 to 20 minutes.
• Cured sealant stays rubbery from -60°F to 400°F.
• Can be used for extended periods at temperatures up to 400°F.
• Meets ASTM C-920-86 requirements.
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Information