Single Bay High Tunnels
Single Bay High Tunnels are available in 24' and 28' widths. Maximize control over temperature, relative humidity, ventilation and your growing space. Endless possibilities!
• These economically priced high tunnels reap payback with most crops in just 2-3 years.
• Plant earlier, harvest late into fall or early winter.
• Frames are manufactured from our 14 gauge USA-made, triple-galvanized structural steel tubing.
• 24'W high tunnels use 1.66" OD pipe. 28'W high tunnels use 1.90" OD pipe.
• Our Sun Master® 6 mil 4 year clear greenhouse film covering is made from strong copolymer resin for strength and durability. Anti-dust additives repel dirt and dust and allow for 92% light transmission.
• Tri-layer film has UV additives and comes with a 4 year warranty.
• End Panels are manufactured from our 10 oz. 22 mil clear premium rip-stop greenhouse fabric and each comes complete with 20'W x 10'H Roll-Up Door that utilizes our Hand-Crank Assembly.
• Purchase 4 x 4s locally to strengthen and finish off the ends.
• Enjoy the advantages of a well-sealed tunnel when needed during the cold months or early production. During the late spring and hot summer months, enjoy the benefits of full ventilation. Unique cross-bracing feature adds extra strength and durability.
• Rafter spacing: 7'. Sidewall height: 4'.
• Ridge purlin and heavy-duty ground posts are included.