Safe-Fence Electric System
1-1/2" Safe-Fence Polytape (108019, 108020)
• Safe-Fence uses polymers of the highest quality, high-density polyethylene resins available, specifically formulated to withstand radical climates and seasonal weather changes. The best UV inhibitors are added to significantly reduce deterioration from the sun, even in desert areas.
• Safe-Fence Webbing contains 15 strands of 12 thousandths diameter, 304 stainless steel wire and 33 strands of 20 mil, UV-stabilized polyethylene monofilament.
• Available in white in 200' or 825' rolls.
T-Post Sleeves (108021)
• Slip over T-posts for the white vinyl look when using Safe-Fence Polytape.
• Increases safety factor as well as appearance.
• Available in white with durable polyethylene caps.
• For proper installation of Safe-Fence, alwaysuse wood posts for corners and gates, never T-posts.
Universal Polytape Insulator (108023)
• Strong, 1-1/2"W insulator for use on vinyl sleeves or wood posts.
• Made of impact-resistant polyethylene.
• Locks tight to prevent slipping.
• Use 1-1/2" Stainless Steel TappingScrews (FAF28P) to attach Universal Insulators to wood posts.
• Use 3/4" Stainless Steel Tapping Screws (FAF25P) to attach Universal Insulators to T-Post Sleeves.
T-Post Polytape Insulator (108024)
• Clips onto all steel T-posts to hold webbing secure.
• Holds tape up to 1-1/2".
T-Post Cap Insulator (108025)
• A perfect cap for the top of T-post when a T-post sleeve isn't used.
• Reduces the risk of animals being impaled or cut onthe T-post.
• Places polytape at the top of the fence.
End Tensioner (108028)
• Holds tape tight yet allows easy retightening.
• Use at beginnings and ends of runs.
Tee Tensioner (108030, 108031)
• For use at cross fencing junctions.
Corner Tensioner (108032)
• For use at corners and direction changes greater than 10°.