Safe-Fence High Voltage Burial Wire Electric System
High Voltage Burial Wire (108068, 108069)
• Double-coated High Voltage Connection Wire is very flexible and shields up to 20,000 volts.
• Use Wire Connector (108040) or Contact Clamp (108039) to connect the fence charger, bring power under gates and connect strand to strand.
• Available in 50' and 200' spools.
Polytape Gate Kit (108037, 108038)
• Includes 2 tensioners, gate handle, a gate hook plate and 20' of 1-1/2" Polytape.
1-1/2" Splice Buckle (108034)
• Stainless steel buckle for joining rolls of 1-1/2" Polytape.
• Easily repairs tears caused from impact.
Contact Clamp (108039)
• An electrical connector used to attach the fence charger directly to the webbing anywhere in fence line if the wire connector (108040) cannot be used as a tensioner.
• Can also be used to pick up power when adding a cross fence to an existing fence.
Polytape Gate Handle (108035)
• Gate handle with tensioner connector to attach wide Polytape.
Wire Connector (108040)
• Connects fence charger to tensioners and strand to strand.
• Use only high voltage wire.
Rewind Reel (108070)
• A lightweight yet durable spooling device for portable fence applications. Holds 200' of Safe-Fence 1-1/2" polytape, 660' of rope or braid and 1,320' of polywire.
• Hooks onto existing fence line or over a rod through the handle.
• Locking side pins hold material tight.
Electric Fence Warning Sign (108041)
• This durable plastic sign is 8" wide x 4-1/2" tall with corner holes to wire or nail the sign to the fence.
• Bright blue color provides excellent visual warning of electrical fencing in use.
• Electric fence warning signs are required in many states.