Do high energy prices have you over a barrel? We have the answer. Finally, an easy-to-build Water Wall that will reduce your heating costs dramatically!
• Passive Solar Heat from Water Wall offers the most cost effective means of providing heat to buildings.
• Water Walls have more surface area and respond more quickly in both the absorption and release of heat than any other method.
• Works well in all climates and is ideal for both free-standing and attached greenhouses, homes and places of business.
• Direct Gain Water Walls absorb heat during the day and then radiate it into the space at night.
• Solar heating of greenhouses and other buildings works best in conjunction with other energy conservation methods.
• For best results, use with our TekFoil Reflective Insulation.
• PolyMax®® Water Walls are manufactured from black, specially formulated heavy-duty materials.
• Allow three or more gallons of water for every square foot of south-facing glazing.
Custom Sizes are available. Custom minimum Lay-Flat Water Wall Bag Size is 30 sq. Feet.
Example: Your average 20' wide x 24' long greenhouse has approximately 480 sq.ft. of south-facing glazing. 480 sq.ft. x 3+ gallons = 1,440+ Gallons.
• PolyMax®®Water Wall Bags are available in 6'6", 9'9" and 13' Lay-Flat widths.
• Capacity approximately 7.5 gallons per Lay-Flat square foot.
Example: 6'6" x 48' Lay-Flat Bag = 312 sq.ft. and 312 sq.ft. x 7.5+ gallons = 2,340+ gallons.
• Construct Water Walls using our US made triple galvanized structural steel tubing, or purchase lumber or other materials locally.
• May also be laid out flat on the floor of your greenhouse with extremely effective results. In this Lay-Flat application, heat is radiated both day and night.
• Be sure to see our extensive line of air circulating fans and thermostats that will aid in the distribution of warmed air.
• Custom sizes are available. Custom minimum Lay-Flat Water Wall Bag size is 30 sq.ft. Ask your sales associate for more details.