Redi-Heat Heavy-Duty Propagation Mats & Accessories - On Sale!
Provide even, constant heat directly to the root zone with Redi-Heat™ Heavy-Duty Propagation Mats.
• Increase growth and reduce production time by maintaining proper root zone temperature. Ideal for use with flats and pots.
• Excellent for plant propagation or growing, these portable, easy-to-install mats will heat up to 120˚F.
• Designed for use on greenhouse benches or any flat surface.
• Waterproof mats are manufactured from thick, flexible, rubberized PVC for better heat retention.
• Includes 5' power cord and plug. 120 V AC.
• 2 year manufacturer's warranty on mats.
• Redi-Heat™ Heavy-Duty Propagation Mats should be used with a thermostat to maintain desired temperature. We recommend our Redi-Heat™ Digital Thermostat and Bench Plate, each sold separately. Failure to use thermostat voids mat warranty.
Redi-Heat™ Digital Thermostat (111519):
• 120 V. 2,400 W max. Built-in 20 A circuit breaker.
• 40°F to 99°F set temperature range, with +/- 1° accuracy.
• Includes 9' power cord, 52" long sensor cable and 5/32"W x 1"L sensor probe, which is small enough for use in the cell of a plug tray.
• Features digital set temperature display and up/down buttons to set temperature.