With pre-formed ventilation screens from Svensson®, growers have the ability to prevent greenhouse pests from entering growing areas, while containing helpful insects for pollination and other useful purposes.
• Inexpensive, pesticide-free form of insect control.
• Ideal for use with all Greenhouse Vent Systems.
• Permanently pleated construction and fine yarns increases airflow capacity, producing greater ventilation with no reduction of insect control.
• Available in two screens, each with different-sized openings intended for control of different insects.
• Econet Air 1515 features 150 μm x 150 μm openings; Econet Air 4545 features 400μm x 450μm openings.
• Econet Air 1515 is intended for the control of Western Flower Thrips, Greenhouse Whiteflys, Green Peach Aphid, Silverleave Whitefly and Serpentine Leafminer.
• Econet Air 4045 is intended for the control of Whitefly species (Silverleaf, Greenhouse and Sweet Potato), Melon Aphid, Green Peach Aphid, Serpentine Leafminer, Bumblebee and Citrus Leafminer.
Please call your knowledgeable Greenhouse Specialist at extension 1265 for more details!