Growers Supply is a relationship-based company with a passion to serve. We believe in giving back to our valued stakeholders our customers, employees and surrounding communities. We focus our giving in the area of cancer research and prevention and contribute to several charitable organizations devoted to this cause by partnering with our employee's volunteer efforts and through direct donations.
Many Growers Supply employees hold leadership positions as board members, community volunteers, and organizers of community events. Most others volunteer their time and expert knowledge, or simply offer a helping hand. Our employees give their time to a variety of community organizations including schools, emergency services, cancer fundraising, local arts organizations, 4H, other youth activities and more.
Each year we receive hundreds of requests from very worthwhile organizations throughout North America and internationally. While we would like to be able to grant each request, it is not feasible to do so due to budgeting constraints or company policy.
Requests for donations must be typed on the organization's official letterhead and must be received in writing four weeks prior to donation deadline.
Please send your request by mail or email to:
Mail: Growers Supply
1395 John Fitch Blvd.
South Windsor, CT 06074
Only organizations designated as tax-exempt by the Internal Revenue Service under Section 501(c)(3) are eligible. Preference is given to organizations based in Iowa and Connecticut.
Donation requests must include the following information if applicable:
- Organization’s name, 501(c)(3) tax exempt number
- Copy of the IRS Letter of Determination verifying the organization’s tax exempt status
- Contact name, mailing address and phone number
- A brief statement of the organization’s mission, goals, accomplishments, governance and geographical area served.
- The purpose of the event, time frame for the activities, and a description of who will benefit from the donation and how it will be used.