The start of a rewarding career awaits you at Engineering Services and Products Company (ESAPCO). Since 1979, we've grown from a regional, two-person office to the industry-leading manufacturer of fabric structures and greenhouses with over 30,000 products distributed through direct marketing, three online stores and two lead-generation websites. We are seeking a hard-working, creative-thinking, marketing-savvy product manager who is passionate about building products customers love. You will join a fast-paced environment and work with multiples departments.
As the Product Manager, you will be reporting to the Marketing Director and working with cross-functional teams to drive revenue, design, build and roll-out manufactured products to support the companies vision and strategy. Growing market share for our core business units and verticals within the GrowSpan and ClearSpan brands.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the early stages of the product development process by specifying market requirements, conducting market research, competitive analysis and on-going visits to customers, vendors and partners across the US and abroad.
- Develop the manufactured product line cycle from strategies, product roadmaps, sample production, testing, cost and performance metrics all the way to product launch.
- Create strategic positioning and messaging, key benefits/features to differentiate us from our competitors in target markets.
- Translate product strategies into documented requirements and product prototypes.
- Perform Voice of Customer analysis to gain insight into new products, materials and enhancements.
- Lead technical product demos and training to sales and internal stakeholders.
- Communicate with the sales teams regarding product updates and availability, competitive activity, sales positioning, best practices.
- Must be highly collaborative, have a keen understanding of how analytics can drive results, able to drive to consensus and can motivate cross-functional teams based on clearly defined objectives and opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, to prioritize, and adapt to a changing environment.
- 1-5 years experience in product management.
- At minimum a business related undergraduate degree
- Prior experience with manufacturer products a plus.
- Foster team unity across design, engineering, and QA with team members across multiple facilities.
- Strong multi-tasking ability; someone who works well in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent communication, writing, detailed analysis and problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
Salary is commensurate with experience. We offer an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, 401(k), profit sharing and product discounts.
How To Apply:
Note: These are PDF forms. We recommend that you save them to your computer's hard drive, fill out the forms, save and email to HRdept@GrowersSupply.com.
Application For Employment Form
Disclosure Agreement Form
Background Check/Drug Testing Form
To apply, please download and fill out the corresponding forms.
Submit forms and a resume by mail or e-mail to:
Attn: Human Resources Growers Supply / Engineering Services & Products Co.
1395 John Fitch Blvd., South Windsor, CT 06074
E-Mail - HRDept@GrowersSupply.com
Engineering Services & Products Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to Careers Page