The ideal winch for many agricultural and commercial applications such as moving heavy equipments and lowering boats.
• Gears are arc-welded and drive shaft gears are copper-brazed for durability.
• Rigid, welded reel construction for added strength.
• Ratchet-type pulling winches free wheel when the ratchet is disengaged.
• Standard finish, powder-coated metallic copper bronze.
• Heavy-duty steel handles have molded grips.
• All drive shafts have permanently lubricated bearings.
• Two-way ratchet allows line to come from underneath or over the top of the reel.
• 5 year limited warranty.
Product Tip: Choose the Dutton-Lainson® winch that is right! for your job. Dutton-Lainson® pulling winches are not recommended for lifting applications. For lifting, use a Dutton-Lainson® brake or worm gear winch. Dutton-Lainson® winches are not intended to be used as hoists for lifting, supporting or transporting people or for loads over areas where people could be present.