Commercial Raised Beds are ideal for use inside high tunnels and greenhouses or in the field. The raised bed is formed from our 36 mil pond liner material; it is an inert material that neither leeches chemicals into the ground nor absorbs them from its surroundings. The Commercial Raised Bed is easily adjusted because the material has a great deal of flexibility — you determine what width and length (and even shape) will suit you based by how you place the ground posts. The size of the pond liner you are sent is dependent upon which size raised bed you order. Raised beds greatly improves soil conditions with reduced soil compaction and plants can be spaced closer together. This increases productivity per sq. ft.
• Manufactured from our 36 mil, heavy-duty pond liner fabric.
• 2' ground posts are 17 gauge, 1.05 OD hot-dipped galvanized steel and are located every 5 linear feet.
• Can easily be adjusted to accommodate different widths or lengths.
• For ease of installation, we recommend using our post driver (104545), sold separately.
Think of all the benefits you will receive!
• Dramatically increase yield.
• Reduces weeds and other pests.
• Aids in water conservation.
• Allows for longer growing season.
• Easy to build and to relocate.
• Easily adjust the width or length.