The GrowSpan Premium Round Style Greenhouse Kit is suitable for the backyard hobbyist or the professional grower. The twin-wall polycarbonate covering provides strength, durability and elegance. Clear sheets are flame retardant, will not discolor, and have up to 78 percent light transmission.
- Propane Heating System.
- Frame is manufactured from highest quality USA-made, triple-galvanized structural steel tubing.
- End frame is constructed from strong 16 gauge, 1-1/2" square USA-made, triple-galvanized structural steel tubing.
- Ends and top covering are constructed from our 8mm twin-wall polycarbonate sheets that are light in weight, virtually unbreakable, and come with a 10 year warranty.
- Panels contain UV inhibitors which prevent degradation.
- Built-in condensate control eliminates water droplet formation for a healthier plant environment.
- Units come equipped with a 36"W x 80"H heavy duty aluminum entry door, complete with 6mm polycarbonate sections at both top and bottom, stainless steel hinges and latch.
- 4'H sidewall offers more valuable growing space.
- Optional Second Door Kit sold separately.
- Heavy duty ground posts are included. We do recommend using a baseboard. Our recycled plastic lumber, comes with a 50 year warranty and is ideal.
- Save hundreds of dollars on equipment and accessories when you purchase the Greenhouse System. We've done all the calculations for you. The size and quantity of equipment items are determined by the size of your greenhouse.
GrowSpan Premium Systems for 12', 14', 16', and 18' wide greenhouses include:
- HeatStar Blue Flame Propane Heater.
- Control Blower for Blue Flame Heater.
- ValuTek Direct Drive Exhaust Fan with shutters. Optional Double Door Kit Includes heavy duty double doors, each 48"W x 96"H, stainless steel hinges and latch, and all necessary hardware for installation.
- ValuTek Heavy-duty, Motorized Aluminum Intake Shutters.
- ValuTek Hanging Air Combo Circulation Fan.
- DuroStat NEMA 4 Dual Voltage, Waterproof Thermostat.
- Please note that size and quantity of items are determined by the size of your greenhouse. Ask your sales associate for more details.