This UV-resistant greenhouse material is 12 times lighter than glass. These easy-to-handle, lightweight sheets are a breakthrough in greenhouse technology, and they can be used to provide crops with lighting or as a blackout option.
• Also widely used for construction, rain shields and soundproofing applications.Additional packaging charges apply for all polycarbonate sheets.
• Will not film over after long exposure to sunlight.
• Tough, practically shatterproof, 8 mm polycarbonate material maintains light transmission over years of use.
• Hollow, twin-wall construction gives superior insulating capabilities for better heat retention and lower fuel costs.
• Weighs only 1.5 KG/m2—1/12 that of glass.
• Virtually no UV penetration.
• Highly flame resistant, with a flashpoint of 1,166˚F.
• 10 year warranty.
Please Note: Additional packaging charges apply. This charge will not appear on your order confirmation e-mail. Our Web Sales Team will email you with your order total before your order is finalized. Your order will not ship until you approve these charges. For further information on our packaging charges, please see our Shipping FAQ and additional photos to the left. Maximum sheets per package are 50.